COVID-19 Info for the 2020 Season
As Ontario and Algoma Country move into Phase 3 of reopening your health and our team’s health is our top priority. Our spacious dining room and grounds are perfect for running a limited number of customers while still being able to socially distance. We are now offering a Modified American Plan and Housekeeping Plan for the remainder of this season. Details are below but should you wish to enquire further in regards to how we intend to ensure you are safe please feel free to reach out to us by email or phone at anytime.
2020 SPECIAL RATES
IN EFFECT FROM AUGUST 01 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
|Number of Days||Modified American Plan||Housekeeping Plan|
|7 Days||$1,799.00 CDN||$1,299.00 CDN|
|4 Days||$1,199.00 CDN||$999.00 CDN|
|3 Days||$999.00 CDN||$799.00 CDN|
FLIGHTS ARE $250.00 ROUND TRIP PER PERSON IF PART OF A GROUP OF 4,7 OR 8.
GROUPS OF 2,3, 5 AND 6 WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SURCHARGE, PLEASE CALL TO DETERMINE YOUR AIR RATE.
YOU MAY OPT FOR US TO TRY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FLIGHT WITH ANOTHER GROUP TO HAVE THE SURCHARGE WAIVED.
FLIGHTS CAN ONLY BE BOOKED ON SUNDAYS AND THURSDAYS.
For those of you who have been with us before you will be used to the train running 6 days a week. Due to COVID19 Via Rail is currently only operating the train on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Train runs to Mar Mac from the east (Chapleau, Sudbury, Missinabie) on Saturdays
- Train runs to Mar Mac from the west (white river) on Sundays
- Train stays from the east = 8 nights (Saturday to Sunday)
- Train stays from the west = 6 nights (Sunday to Saturday)
- Determine your train fare at www.viarail.ca (Mar Mac’s stop is “Swanson, ON)
|MODIFIED AMERICAN PLAN||$1,799.00 CDN|
|HOUSEKEEPING PLAN||$1,299.00 CDN|
RATES QUOTED ARE PER PERSON AND SUBJECT TO HST. CHILDREN’S RATES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Modified American Plan Includes:
- socially distanced breakfast in dining room
- prepacked bagged lunch or shorelunch kit
- socially distanced dinner in dining room
- masks are required in the dining room when not eating or drinking
- our staff are required to mask while serving
- fresh towels delivered to deck of cottage daily
- used towels and trash removal from deck of cottage daily
- no daily housekeeping service due to covid19 restrictions in place
- dining room is limited to 10 guests each week, masking is required when not eating
- 1 18 ft cedar strip boat, motor and gas combo for every two persons
Housekeeping Plan Includes:
- Fresh towels delivered to deck of cottage daily
- Used towels and trash removal from deck of cottage daily
- 1 18ft cedar strip boat, motor and gas combo for every two persons
- We are limiting our dining room to 10 guests per week
- Masks must be worn in the dining room when not eating or drinking
- We are limiting our entire property to 16 guests per week
- We will only use a maximum of 3 cottages per week
- Cottages are used on a rotating basis and are rested for at least 1 week between groups
- Cottages (including linens and bedding) are carefully cleaned and sanitized according to COVID-19 regulations
- The dining room is cleaned and sanitized after each seating according to COVID-19 regulations
- The lounge/tv room and pool table are closed for the duration of our 2020 season
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced
- A statement of health must be completed and signed by all group members prior to arrival